This week we are looking at the top 10 selling games of September and what Nintendo and Microsoft have been up to.
Statistics based off VGChartz’s data show the latest, most popular games, compiled from Sept 1st to 22nd. Whether this helps you decide what to buy, or bragging rights on whose favorite game is really more popular, here it is:
- 10. NHL (PS3) with 45,000 copies sold
- 9. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3) with 52,000 copies sold
- 8. NHL (Xbox 360) with 76,000
- 7. Borderlands 2 (PC) with 110.000
- 6. Borderlands 2 (pS3) with 287,000
- 5. New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS) with 400,000 (during reviewed time)
- 4. Guild Wars 2 (PC) with 500,000
- 3. Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) with 613,000
- 2. Madden NFL 13 (PS3) with 724,000
- 1. Madden NFL 13 (PS3) with 877,000
Nintendo has been busy this week while Sony has been sleep, meanwhile Microsoft has gone in lock down mode. Nintendo recently released Mario’s first DLC, three map packs for coin rush mode. They also gave a surprise video about the new animal crossing game for 3DS. Recently Microsoft went into lock down by closing off sections of their facility, so they could work on the Xbox 720 in peace. Read more.